How does it work?
This lock mechanism operates independently to the manufacturers locking system, the lock is externally mounted made to brace both doors together. It provides a visual deterrent and when bolted in a higher position it protects against the door being bent down. It is available in either Deadlock or Slamlock versions.
- The Deadlock version offers the option to use with central locking in a less vulnerable situation but with total flexibility.
- The Slamlock version offers the protection for couriers and multi-drop delivery drivers, locking each time the doors close and can only be opened using the high security key.
- Sold Secure Gold Standard approved lock.
- Available in Deadlock and Slamlock versions.
- Low maintenance, durable and robust.
- Anti-drill and anti-pick body high security.
- Available in the side and rear load doors only.
- Lock kits are vehicle specific, including the instructions and required fixings. Supplied with 3 keys in the kit.