How does it work?
This mechanism operates independently to the manufacturers locking system, where the deadlocking hook bolt interlocks into a robust, high quality steel, powdered coated keep installed into the opposite chassis section. Uses the same high security mortise lock key as the deadlock.
- Hook locks are a new addition to the deadlock range.
- Working independently to the original manufacturers vehicle locking system.
- The hook locks enable the user to chose which door is locked or unlocked.
- They are low maintenance cylinders and keyed alike is optional.
- Lock kits are vehicle door specific, including the instructions and required fixings.
- Supplied with 3 keys in the kit, can be keyed alike to the Deadlock, Slamlock, Ford Replacement Locks and Statement Lock, all these are on our website.