How does it work?
Operated by a high security key, a secondary Mortise Lock that acts independently to the manufacturers locking system by throwing a dead bolt into a high quality specially designed keep on the opposite chassis section, enabling optimum vehicle security.
- Deadlocks have been used with great success improving security with additional locking points.
- Working independently to the original manufacturers vehicle locking system.
- The deadlocks allow the user to chose which door is locked or unlocked.
- The deadlocks key features include high security manual locking, largest deadbolt throw from any supplier, anti-drill, anti-pick.
- They are low maintenance cylinders and keyed alike is optional.
- Lock kits are vehicle door specific, including the instructions and required fixings.
- Supplied with 3 keys in the kit, can be keyed alike to the Hook Lock, Slamlock, Ford Replacement Locks and Statement Lock, all these are on our website.