How does it work?
The ultimate answer to your security requirements. An innovative lock design made to brace the doors together, mounted externally. It is bolted to the exterior surface of the vehicle acting as an effective deterrent, deflecting direct blows from a hammer and its anti-jimmy interlocking rear body stops the doors from being crowbarred apart.
- The shell has hardened steel anti-drill inserts in the lock bodies to prevent circumventing the system.
- The 45 degree shell body chamfer on the side door allows it to close and only have gap of 3mm which gives that extra protection.
- Protection against the door being bent down when fitted in a high position on the door.
- Available for the side load and rear barn doors only.
- Lock kits are vehicle door specific, including the instructions and required fixings.
- Supplied with 3 keys in the kit, all these are on our website.